Does XS have a free guest list in 2023?
XS has a free guest list for guys and girls on some days (must be an even ratio group if guys). If the guest list is open, you must sign up before 8:00 PM. See the XS upcoming events calendar to check guest list availbity. Guest list at XS it not available for some large artists events like Marshmellow.
More likely than not, no guest list will be available at this popular Las Vegas nightclub. If you end up going regardless, use promo code DISCO for $5 off all tickets.
On Fridays and Sundays XS sometimes has an even ratio guest list for guys – free if you have an even number of guys and girls in your party. You can sign yourself +5 up for the free guest list using the free Discotech mobile app. Be sure to check the guest list details as they vary depending on the event.
Remember that guest list is never guaranteed, early arrival is always recommended especially for XS. Guest list has been limited greatly recently at XS, as demand for parties in Vegas has been high.
What is the guest list at XS?
XS, like many other nightclubs in Vegas, provides free or heavily discounted admission through its guest list. The purpose of offering a guest list is to incentivize customers to arrive early and contribute to the energetic atmosphere from the start, akin to the concept of happy hour at bars and restaurants. To be included in XS’ guest list, certain conditions must be met by you and your group:
- RSVPing your name on the guest list: Further details on how to do this can be found below.
- Physically checking in at the designated guest list entrance before the specified cut-off time.
- Ensuring that your party complies with the gender ratio requirement.
For specific instructions on RSVPing and additional information regarding the guest list, please refer to the provided details.
When does XS offer a guest list?
XS offers a guest list rarely on the nights that it is open for business. There will be some nights where the guest list will be for ladies only. The Discotech mobile app will make it clear which nights have a guest list available, or if there are any restrictions on the guest list. Recently in 2023, most events have an even ratio guest list (meaning if you have at least 1 guy and 1 girl you can both get in for free)
How do I get my name on the XS guest list?
Our guest list service is entirely complimentary, meaning there are no associated costs for adding yourself to the list. To secure your spot, it is essential to RSVP before 8 PM on the night of the event. After this cutoff time, we are unable to accept new names for the guest list. If you miss the deadline, alternative options include purchasing a pre-sale ticket, reserving a VIP table, or paying general admission upon arrival (although pre-sale tickets are typically more affordable than door prices).
For parties consisting of more than 6 individuals, it is necessary for another member of your group to sign up for the guest list and add up to 5 additional guests on their behalf.
Should you have any further inquiries or specific requests concerning larger parties, feel free to contact us directly or leave a note, and we will gladly assist you.
What time does the guest list check-in close?
- The guest list at XS typically closes at 12 AM (Midnight) for ladies, and 10:30 PM for men. Because of how busy XS is, we strongly encourage our guests to arrive at the club early, and to build in some time buffer as groups inevitably tend to run later than originally planned.
- For regular nights, we recommend that guys (and their female companions) get to the guest list line by 10:00 PM, and for women to get to the line by 11 PM.
- For busier nights, such as holiday weekends, March Madness, busy convention weekends, and Chainsmoker nights, we recommend both men and women to get in line by 10 PM as the guest list fills up fast and can get shut off early.
- The venue is usually very strict about shutting off their guest list once the cut off time is hit. Note that for men, they are unable to get in on the guest list unless they are physically accompanied by at least 1 female or more (the even-ratio rule). More on this below.
- Important to note, on busy nights, XS reserves the right to close their guest list early due to capacity limits. Please don’t take any unnecessary risks when it comes to saving that money!
How does the “gender ratio” work for the XS guest list?
It’s a well-known fact that nightlife venues in Las Vegas employ the guest list strategy to attract a higher number of women to their establishments. This is based on the principle of nightlife economics, where the presence of more women increases the likelihood of men spending generously on VIP tables and bottle service to impress them.
At XS, the guest list makes it particularly convenient for ladies to enjoy free admission. Typically, they only need to check in before midnight to gain complimentary entry.
On the other hand, the guest list rules for men are more stringent. Men must check in before 10:30 PM, and each gentleman needs to be accompanied by one or more ladies at the time of check-in to qualify for free admission. It’s important to note that the accompanying lady must be present during check-in; she cannot join the group later. If you are a group of men without accompanying ladies, you will need to either find ladies to accompany you or explore alternative options to gain entry, such as purchasing a VIP table, buying a pre-sale ticket, or paying for general admission at the door.
Where is the XS guest list check-in line located?
XS has multiple lines for entry to the venue:
- VIP Table Reservations (Bottle Service)
- Pre-sale ticket holders
- General Admission (people paying full priced cover at the door)
- Guest List
To locate the XS guest list check-in, you’ll need to enter the Encore Hotel through its main entrance. Once inside the hotel, proceed straight through the lobby. You’ll notice Encore’s hotel pool ahead of you through the glass windows. Take a left turn and continue walking approximately 30-40 yards until you come across signs indicating XS’ guest list line. If you encounter hotel or XS employees, often wearing blue suits, don’t hesitate to ask them for directions and confirmation that you are in the correct line for XS’ free guest list.
It is crucial to ensure that you join the appropriate check-in line to avoid wasting time in the wrong queue. We have heard unfortunate tales of individuals who mistakenly waited in the wrong line for an extended period, only to discover they were unable to enter on the guest list due to arriving too late for check-in. We want to ensure that this does not happen to you!
How long does the guest list line at XS take?
The wait time to get into XS on the guest list will vary dramatically based on a few factors – What time you arrive at the line, the artist playing that night, and how busy the weekend is in Vegas. If it is a busy night with a big name DJ, and you show up late, it could take over an hour to get in. The only thing you can really control is how early you get in line. As mentioned earlier, we strongly recommend getting to the club earlier than later, as you will have a shorter wait time, and will reduce your chances of not being able to get in. If you are one of the first 50 people in line for the guest list, you can expect to get into the club pretty quickly (in less than 10-12 minutes).
Does the XS guest list give you access to the main room?
On specific nights, access to the main room at XS may be limited to bottle service guests, ticket holders, and attractive women, while the guest list provides entry solely to the outside pool area. So, how can you gain admission to the main room?
To determine if they are allowing entry to the main room, you can approach either side of the DJ booth and observe if people are being let in. If you don’t see any signs of entry, you may need to wait. Eventually, they will start granting access to guest list attendees. Additionally, there is a possibility of tipping the bouncer to increase your chances of getting into the main room.
We always recommend joining the line for the main room immediately upon entering through the guest list. Once you are in that line, it is crucial to remain there. As the club reaches capacity, no further entry will be permitted to the main room. If you are not already inside, you will be unable to gain access.
How to not get rejected at the guest list line
Once you have waited in line and made it to the front of the guest list, the venue can still turn you away if you violate the club’s rules and policies. Here are some things to watch out for:
Dress Code: XS will deny customers if they do not pass the dress code requirement. More on the dress code here.
What not to bring to the club: XS will reject, and also stamp anyone who brings any illegal items to the venue. The stamp will prevent you from entering into the club for the entire night, so be sure not to bring any of the following:
- No illegal drugs, including anything THC related. Even though recreational marijuana use has been legalized in the state of Nevada, it is still banned from the club and hotel. Vape pens will get checked and you will get thrown out and banned if they find a THC pen.
- The venue will confiscate medicine / drug containers, even if they are prescription based. Epi-pens are ok though.
- Selfie sticks and GoPros are forbidden. You won’t get banned for having these but they won’t let you bring them in with you.
How much is cover charge / general admission at XS?
General admission at the door is around $75-100 for guys, $30-50 for girls. Expect more on holidays and special events / big name DJs.
XS Guest List Promoter
Looking for a promoter for guest list at XS? You can sign up for the free guest list directly using our app, or feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call/text us at at 415-735-6716 if you have further questions.