Hakkasan is one of Las Vegas nightlife’s crown jewel.
Situated within the MGM Grand, Hakkasan encompasses an impressive 80,000 square feet, spanning five levels of enthralling experiences, including dance floors, lounges, and fine dining establishments. Here’s a closer look at what each level has to offer:
- Level one and two: Immerse yourself in the culinary delights of Hakkasan’s main restaurant, expertly curated by Chef Ho Chee Boon. Indulge in the flavors of exquisite Cantonese cuisine, prepared with mastery and precision.
- Level three: Experience the vibrant atmosphere of the Ling Ling Lounge and Ling Ling Room. Spanning over 10,000 square feet, this level pulsates with energy. The Ling Ling Room features a captivating dance floor and lounge area, where DJs curate an exciting blend of hip-hop music. The main room on this level keeps the crowd moving with its dynamic electronic and house music selections.
- Top two floors: Ascend to the upper levels, where the main nightclub awaits. Here, resident DJs like Tiesto and Martin Garrix take the stage, delivering electrifying performances that keep the energy soaring throughout the night. The dance floor occupies the central space, encircled by VIP tables strategically arranged to provide excellent views of the DJ booth.
- Awe-inspiring ambiance: Hakkasan mesmerizes with its colossal LED screens, captivating light displays, and world-class performers. This extravagant setting creates an atmosphere of opulence and exclusivity, ensuring an unforgettable and luxurious nightclub experience.
Prepare to be enchanted by the grandeur of Hakkasan as you explore its multi-level oasis within the iconic MGM Grand.
- If you’re trying to ball out on a budget, table minimums in the Ling Ling room are generally significantly cheaper than those in the Main room. The DJ in the Ling Ling room plays hip hop / top 40, and you have have full access to the main room.
- On nights where top tier talent (Tiesto/Calvin Harris) is playing, we’d recommend you get there as early as 9:30 to avoid the lines, as it gets insanely packed.
- Have a bachelorette party / all girl party? Ask us about special deals!
Where is Hakkasan located?
Hakkasan is in the back of the MGM Grand. After entering the hotel, walk through the casino and look for signs pointing to Hakkasan. You can tell your cab driver that you are going to Hakkasan at the MGM grand and they will drop you off at the back entrance.
How much is cover charge at Hakkasan in 2023?
General admission at the door is around $30 – $50 for ladies and $40 – 75 for men. Expect more on holidays and special events.
Does Hakkasan have a free guest list?
Yes! Discotech has an exclusive guest list deal for our users, so you can get into Hakkasan completely for free. There is even an open bar for ladies on certain nights.
On the other hand, if you’re scrambling online looking up “free nightclubs near me” and the best “free clubs in Vegas,” we’ve got you covered. You can check our list of every nightclub and dayclub that offers a free guest list in Vegas and information on how to sign up.
How long will I have to wait at Hakkasan?
To help you plan your visit to Hakkasan, here’s some information about wait times at the door:
- Fridays and Saturdays: On these busy nights, the average wait time at the door ranges from 1 to 2 hours. Please be prepared for potential delays during peak hours.
- Thursdays and Sundays: Generally, wait times are better on these days. However, it’s important to note that there may still be a line, particularly depending on the talent performing.
- Top tier DJs: If renowned DJs like Tiesto or Calvin Harris are headlining, expect longer wait times regardless of the day. These popular acts tend to draw larger crowds.
Tips to minimize wait times:
- Early arrival: If you wish to avoid longer lines, we recommend arriving before 10 PM. Getting there early can increase your chances of entering the club more quickly.
By keeping these insights in mind, you can better plan your visit to Hakkasan and make the most of your time without unnecessary waiting.
When is Hakkasan open?
Hakkasan is open from 10 til 4 AM on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
What are the best nights to go to Hakkasan?
Hakkasan, being renowned for its exceptional DJ talent, tends to attract a consistent crowd every night. However, it’s important to note that on nights featuring top-tier talent such as Tiesto or Calvin Harris, Hakkasan is often sold out and exceptionally crowded. In such cases, if you don’t have bottle service booked and don’t have an absolute need to see the specific DJ, we would suggest exploring alternative options and considering other venues. This way, you can have a more comfortable and enjoyable nightlife experience.
What is the dress code at Hakkasan?
Dress code guidelines for men at Hakkasan: To ensure a seamless entry into Hakkasan, gentlemen should adhere to the following dress code:
- Wear a collared shirt and/or sport coat to present a polished appearance.
- Choose nicer shoes and avoid any sportswear items such as track jackets, jerseys, sports shoes, and hats.
- When uncertain about an outfit, it’s best to play it safe and dress to impress. After all, it’s your night out, so why not look your best?
- Note that if you and your group have VIP table reservations, the dress code tends to be more lenient, and a t-shirt may be acceptable.
Dress code guidelines for women at Hakkasan: Women enjoy more flexibility when it comes to the dress code at Hakkasan. Here are some recommendations:
- Feel free to express your personal style and wear outfits that make you feel confident and attractive.
- Aim for a balance between being sexy and avoiding excessively revealing attire (although the final decision is up to you).
- Heels and flats are both suitable footwear options.
- While sandals may be allowed, it’s advisable to play it safe and avoid them to ensure a hassle-free entry.
Remember, these guidelines are provided to enhance your experience at Hakkasan. Dressing appropriately adds to the overall ambiance and enjoyment of the night.
How much do drinks cost at Hakkasan?
Mixed drinks / cocktails start at $17, beers at $8, shots at $10. Also consider getting bottle packages to make the night extra special.
Who are the resident DJs?
Resident DJs include Calvin Harris, Tiesto, Steve Aoki, Zedd, Illenium, Lil Jon and more.
How many separate rooms are there in Hakkasan?
There are technically 5 different rooms/sections within Hakkasan.
- Hakkasan Restaurant – located on the first floor.
- Hakkasan Restaurant private dining – located on the second floor.
- Hakkasan’s Ling Ling Club (hip hop room) – located on the 3rd floor.
- Hakkasan Main Room (EDM Club) – located on the 4th floor
- Hakkasan Main Room Mezzanine – located on the 5th floor
What time does the headlining DJ usually perform?
The main performer at Hakkasan usually comes on stage between midnight and 1:00 AM. The main set will typically last between 90 minutes to 2 hours.
What type of music do they play at Hakkasan?
Primarily mainstream, big room house – each DJ has their own style. However there is a second room, the Ling Ling Room, that plays hip hop music (click here for more hip hop clubs Vegas).
Where can I find a list of upcoming events / DJs at Hakkasan?
You can download the Discotech app to see upcoming events, get on guestlists, book tables, and buy tickets for Hakkasan.
In which hotel is Hakkasan located?
Hakkasan is located in MGM Grand.