How does bottle service at Drai’s Nightclub work in 2023?
When reserving a VIP table, also known as bottle service, at Drai’s Nightclub in Las Vegas, customers are required to commit to a minimum spend. Reaching this minimum spend is accomplished by purchasing bottles of liquor or champagne, as well as other available drinks from the menu throughout the night. It’s important to note that even if the minimum spend is not fully reached, customers will still be charged for the agreed-upon minimum amount.
It’s worth mentioning that the minimum spend does not include tax, tip, and venue fees. These additional charges, amounting to approximately 37% on top of the minimum spend, are calculated and added at the end of the event.
The specific minimum spend required to book a VIP table will vary depending on the desired table section and the level of busyness for the particular night. Higher minimums may be required during holiday weekends or when bigger-name artists are performing.
What is included with my VIP Table reservation (bottle service) at Drai’s Nightclub?
By agreeing to your minimum spend, you receive:
- Expedited entry for your party: Enjoy a shorter wait time with dedicated VIP Table line access, ensuring a swift and seamless entry into the club.
- Admission: Your table reservation includes a specific number of VIP admissions, eliminating the need for your guests to purchase individual tickets or pay cover charges for club entry.
- Table real estate: Delight in a dedicated table and seats throughout the entire event, providing your group with a designated space to relax, socialize, and enjoy the atmosphere. A dedicated server will be at your disposal, ready to assist with orders and even help you create mixed drinks at your table.
- Free drink chasers: Complimentary drink chasers such as soda, juices, or seltzer water are available, ensuring you have the perfect accompaniments for your chosen spirits. Please note that certain mixers like Red Bull/energy drinks and bottled water are not included and may require an additional purchase.
- Application towards purchases: The minimum spend will be applied towards the purchase of alcohol bottles, including liquor or champagne, as well as other drink purchases made directly at your table.
By embracing the minimum spend option, you unlock a range of benefits that enhance your VIP experience at the club, ensuring an unforgettable night filled with convenience and enjoyment.
What should I do if I have more guests than the number of complimentary VIP admissions included with my table at Drai’s Nightclub?
We are here to assist you in maximizing your VIP experience. If you require additional VIP admissions beyond what is initially included with the table, we can often accommodate your request by slightly increasing the minimum spend with the venue. Alternatively, for extra guests, they have the option to purchase general admission tickets and enter the venue separately. Once inside, they can conveniently join your group at the table, allowing the party to commence together. We refer to this as the hybrid model, where some guests enter through the VIP table line, while others enter separately via the guest list or ticket line. Rest assured, regardless of the entry method, everyone will eventually converge to celebrate and enjoy the night together in the same vibrant space!
How much is table service at Drai’s Nightclub?
Bottle service minimums at Drai’s Nightclub exhibit significant variations, influenced by factors such as the specific night, featured talent, and the size of your party. We invite you to reach out to us using the contact information provided below, and our team will promptly provide you with a personalized quote tailored to your party’s needs. Let us assist you in creating a memorable experience at Drai’s Nightclub. Or, you can view table pricing directly on our free mobile app, or see table pricing and book Drais Nightclub bottle service directly here.
How big are the bottles of liquor at Drai’s Nightclub?
Most bottles of vodka, such as Grey Goose, Belvedere, Absolut etc, are 1 Liter in size. If you are wondering how that translates into drinks, 1 liter is about 22.5 full shots. Magnum bottles are 1.75 liters in size.
How much do bottles and other drinks at Drai’s Las Vegas Cost?
Please refer to the bottle menu below for more information on pricing.
How do I get a special bottle presentation at Drai’s Nightclub?
Special presentations with sparklers, fun props (the bottle train), and beautiful bottle girls typically require at least a $3,000 order from your waitress and needs to include the purchase of at least 1 bottle of champagne. As a general rule of thumb, the grander the order, the grander the presentation. You can ask your server about the special presentations and sometimes negotiate directly with them.
Corporate events, large parties, and buyouts at Drai’s Nightclub
If you have a very large party size, we are able to work directly with you to reserve a custom section with the real estate that you are looking for. Drai’s Nightclub is also available for full venue rentals/buyouts on non club days. We have worked with group sizes from 30 people to 500 plus, so feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to assist you!
Bachelorette party for Drai’s Nightclub
Looking to do something special for the upcoming bachelorette party at Drai’s? Feel free to reach out to us and we can work with you to try and make it a special occasion you won’t forget! We can oftentimes get great deals and packages set up for your bachelorette party!
Drai’s Nightclub Bottle Service Deals
We don’t currently have any bottle service deals for Drai’s.
Drai’s Nightclub VIP Host / Promoter
Drai’s Table Floor Plan
Drai’s Bottle Menu
What are the different VIP table options at Drai’s Las Vegas?
Please refer to the Floor Plan / Seating Map to see corresponding table numbers
Main Room 1st Floor
Dance Floor Table (Tables #100-140, 200-240) – 15 guests
- The dance floor tables at drai’s are spacious U shaped couches that are situated right next to all the action and have a close view of the DJ stage. There are 10 dance floor tables and they almost always sell out.
- Prices at Drai’s Nightclub fluctuate dramatically depending on the artist playing and the day of the week. Prices typically range from $4,000-$8,000 and includes admission for up to 15 guests, though can go as high as $10K+ for holiday weekends.
Upper Dance Floor Table (Tables #250-280, 150-190) – 15 guests
- These prime tables located right behind the dance floor tables are spacious and come with a great view due to being slightly elevated. They have a shared ledge with the dance floor tables that guests can stand and dance on. There is also a lot of foot traffic behind the tables, so it is easy to meet and grab people to join your table. We think these tables are about as good as the dance floor tables.
- Upper dance floor tables at Drai’s in Las Vegas normally range between $3,000 and $6,000 minimum spend depending on who is performing. Holiday weekends can be more.
Patio Dance Floor Table (Tables #600-630) – 10 guests
- These tables are located in the center back portion of the dance floor and directly face the DJ. They are near the opening that leads to the outdoor patio portion of the club. These are also prime tables given their proximity to the dance floor, and their direct view of the DJ stage. They are generally a little cheaper than the upper dance floor tables.
- The patio dance floor tables typically range between $2000-$5000 minimum spend depending on the performer, and include up to 10 VIP admissions.
DJ Stage Table (Tables #500-570) – 10 guests
- Located behind the DJ stage, these tables get you as close to the performer as possible, albeit you will be looking at them from behind while they are performing. However, you do get a great view of the rest of the club and the whole dance floor will be facing you. These tables are a bit smaller and cramped, hence they do not allow as many guests as the dance floor tables, despite the lofty price of these tables. You are partially paying for the proximity and potential close up selfie opportunity with the performer.
- DJ Stage tables at drai’s are often the most expensive tables in the house, costing $5,000-$10,000 on most regular nights. They provide VIP admission for up to 10 guests.
Elevated VIP Booth (Tables #430-460, 330-380) – 8 guests
- The elevated booths at Drai’s Nightclub are U shaped couches located on the back wall of the main room. Because they are elevated, they have a solid view of the main room. These booths have a decent amount of space, and are priced reasonably for the main room. If you want to be on the main floor and are balling on a budget, these could be the right tables for you.
- Elevated VIP booths will typically range from $1,500 to $3,000 on most nights. For bigger name artists and holidays you can expect them to be $4,000 and up.
Banquette (Tables #400-425, 300-325 ) – 6 guests
- The cheapest and smallest tables in Drai’s main room, the banquettes allow smaller groups who have a smaller collective budget to get in on the main floor fun. Normally, only a few people can sit down at a time, but there is a decent amount of standing space. These tables are located right in front of the Elevated VIP booths and are a short walk to the dance floor.
- Banquette Tables will range between $1,000 and $2,500 minimum spend on most normal nights, and include 6 VIP admissions.
Main Room Balcony (2nd level)
Mezzanine Booth (Tables #800-825, 700-725) – 8 guests
- The mezzanine booths are L shaped couches located on the 2nd level of Drai’s Nightclub’s main room. They overlook the DJ stage and dance floor and have a very clear view. They are usually a pretty decent value if you have a party of 8 guests, as the cost per person works out to be fairly reasonable.
- The mezzanine booth at Drai’s normally ranges between $1,200 and $3,000 minimum spend depending on the featured artist. It normally comes with 8 VIP admissions.
Balcony Table (Tables #730-760, 830-865) – 4 guests
- The balcony tables are small tables located in the main room balcony. There are a number of balcony tables packed into one viewing area, so there is not a ton of space per person. These are the cheapest tables in the main room of drai’s.
- Note, if you have a really large party, say like 20-25, you can actually rent out the entire skybox/lunar lounge of 5-6 balcony tables and have the whole area as a private viewing area for you and your group. On most nights, we can probably get a good deal / value on this option if you want to rent out multiple balcony tables.
- The balcony tables at drai’s will range between $600 to $1,500 minimum spend on most nights and include admission for up to 4 VIP guests. Holidays and top tier performers may be a $2,000 minimum.
Outdoor Patio (Drai’s Beachclub area)
Poolside Banquette (Tables #PT1-11, PD10-16, DB1-16) – 4 guests
- The pool deck tables are located throughout the outdoor patio and there are a large number of them available. On busier nights when the indoor venue is sold out, these tables are available for purchase. They are the cheapest VIP table option in the venue. A lot of times we see small parties, or couples get these tables because they want a place to sit and because they don’t want to wait in long lines.
- Pool deck tables range from $600 minimum spend to $1500 minimum spend on huge nights. They come with 4 VIP guest admissions.
What are the best tables at Drai’s?
- The most expensive table at drai’s is the DJ stage table which go as high as 50k minimum for artists like 2 Chainz. However, based on our personal experience and preference, we prefer to be on the dance floor or the upper dance floor. If being close to the performer is your prerogative, then the DJ table is probably best for you. But if you are looking for some more space and want to be near action, then the dance floor is for you.
What is the best value table at Drai’s?
- The best value table for being on the first floor of the main room is probably the banquette, though it is only applicable for small groups. Another good value play is the mezzanine booth, it can support more guests than the banquette, and financially comes out to a pretty reasonable cost per person.
- For larger parties, the outdoor bungalow is a great play, as it can host a lot of people comfortably, and it is really reasonably priced. It serves as a very solid “base of operations” where people can meet up and have drinks, before going back indoors to party on the dance floor or check out the performance.
What is the cheapest table at Drai’s?
- The lowest cost table at drai’s will be the pool deck table located on the outdoor patio. The balcony table sometimes will be the same price depending on the night.
Where is the VIP Table check-in located?
- Once you enter the Cromwell (a relatively small hotel by Las Vegas standards), there should be signs that point you towards Drai’s Nightclub. Follow the signs until you reach the main entrance. Drai’s only has one entrance where all the different lines (guest list, General Admission, and VIP Table) feed into. Once you get to the front, there should be signs that tell you where the VIP table line is. If you have any questions, be sure to ask someone working at the venue or at the podium and they should be able to point you out.