Inspired by the original LAVO Las Vegas, LAVO New York Nightclub boasts a downtown vibe with an uptown sensibility. Located in midtown, the state-of-the-art venue is a nightlife destination from the creators of the world-famous TAO Asian Bistro in NYC, TAO Las Vegas, TAO Beach and Marquee Dayclub & Nightclub in Las Vegas.
- This is an upscale venue that caters to the VIP / bottle service crowd.
- There’s a nightclub downstairs and a restaurant upstairs. The restaurant is open every day, the nightclub Thursday – Saturday.
- There’s also a Lavo boozy brunch that happens on Saturdays. Brunch starts getting crazy around 3-4 PM.
- Lavo features a wide variety of EDM talent on Thursdays through Saturdays.
- You can use the promo code DISCO to get $5 off tickets every Friday.
- Buy tickets in advance for the nightclub if you don’t want to wait in the general admission line.
Where is Lavo NY located?
Lavo NY is located in Midtown at 39 E 58th St b/t Madison Ave & Park Ave.
How much is cover charge at Lavo NY?
Depending on who’s spinning, you can expect to pay anywhere from $40 – 70+ for cover.
How long will I have to wait at Lavo NY?
Average wait times vary from 30 minutes to 1+ hours on super busy nights. We recommend arriving as early as you can to avoid long waits. Buying tickets in advance does typically get you expedited entry as well.
When is Lavo NY open?
Lavo NY the nightclub is open from 11 to 4 AM on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
What are the best nights to go to Lavo NY?
All nights are pretty busy. It really depends on the DJ spinning that night – bigger DJ’s draw bigger crowds.
What is the dress code at Lavo NY?
Dress to impress – collared shirts + dress shoes for guys for sure. This is a very upscale venue.
How much do drinks cost at Lavo NY?
Mixed drinks / cocktails Start at $18-20, bottles start at $500. This is a very expensive venue.
Who are the resident DJs?
Lavo brings in different talent on each night.
What kind of music do they play at Lavo NY?
Almost always electronic music.
What is the closest subway to Lavo NY?
5th Ave / 59th Street on the N Q or R train.