Temple prides itself in being a space that is created by artists, for artists. Its entertainment and nightlife are unrivaled in San Francisco. At the club, guests will be able to experience awe-inspiring, fully immersive state of the art lighting, visuals, custom sound system, and multiple rooms of music. From room to room, and VIP booth to VIP booth, the clubgoers will be able to experience music played by world-class performers and internationally renowned electronic DJs. Underneath the main floor is LVL 55, Temple’s futuristic, lower level which is complete with fifteen VIP tables, a custom-made DJ booth, and open-format sounds. LVL 55 elicits an underground party appeal for guests who prefer to venture away from the main room sound and allows them to have a more intimate nightlife experience.
- Use promo code DISCO to get $2 off your ticket purchases.
- Temple is one of the best nightclubs in San Francisco with a free guestlist.
- Temple has 3 rooms and typically plays electronic music upstairs and hip hop downstairs.
- Temple is one of the few venues in SF to stay open past 2 AM.
- Credit Card at bars: $20 minimum. Drinks/shots are standard $10
- Upper Floor – Left Bar- Drinks are easier to order on the left, it’s way more spacious & behind the table service.
- Upper Floor – Right Bar- Crowded. Turns into beer & shots only bar when it’s busy.
- Upper Bathroom line is always long, go downstairs via the stairwell behind the coat check to get to the downstairs bathroom faster. Downstairs bathroom is behind the DJ booth & usually empty.
- To get closer to the DJ booth on the upper floor, use the left & right corridors near the table service, it’s usually kept clear.
- Hot dogs are sold en route to the back, large smoking area.
Where is Temple located?
Temple is located in Soma on Howard between 1st and 2nd.
How much is cover charge at Temple?
Temple is one of the best nightclubs in San Francisco, and general admission can range from $20-40 depending on how busy the night is and talent.
How long will I have to wait at Temple?
Average wait times can get as high as 1 hour+ on busy nights, now that Temple is a hot spot after it’s recent renovation. We’d recommend going around 11 to avoid long waits.
When is Temple open?
Temple is open from 10 PM – 4 AM on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
What are the best nights to go to Temple?
Fridays and Saturdays are both good. Check the Discotech app to see who’s spinning in the top room. Downstairs is going to be primarily hip hop.
What is the dress code at Temple?
Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc). If you are getting bottle service you will have some more leeway. Better be safe than sorry – nothing kills a buzz faster than getting turned down at the door!
Is there parking near Temple?
There’s a parking lot next door that’s $20 all night.
How much do drinks cost at Temple?
Mixed drinks and shots are roughly $12 apiece, beers $10.
Who are the resident DJs?
Temple features a rotation of B level EDM talent. You won’t see Tiesto or Kaskade here – think John O Callagan, Stellar, 3LAU, EDX, Danny Avila, John Dahlback, Sunnery James + Ryan Marciano, Sultan + Ned Shepard, etc.
What kind of music do they play at Temple?
You can get the best of both worlds here – electronic music upstairs, hip hop downstairs.