Mr. Jones is one of the more classy and upscale clubs located in Miami Beach. Although it is smaller than many of the other clubs on this list, Mr. Jones’ strong sound system and well designed and intimate interior gets its share of the beautiful and the rich. Big name DJs regularly grace the venue along with the talented local selection. Known for its homage to house and hip-hop music, Mr. Jones is the newest “it” spot to see and be seen in Miami Beach.
- Mr. Jones is the newest “it” spot to see and be seen in Miami Beach.
- There are dancers performing regularly.
- Big names grace the DJ booth here occasionally.
- Bottle service reservations with a minimum spend between $2,000 and $3,500 come with a free bottle of house champagne.
- Bottle service reservations with a minimum spend of $4,000+ come with a free bottle of house champagne and a free bottle of tequila.
Where is Mr. Jones located?
Mr. Jones is located near the Ritz-Carlton in the City Center area.
How much is cover charge at Mr. Jones?
Mr. Jones does not have general admission on most days except Fridays.
How long will I have to wait at Mr. Jones?
Expect to wait anywhere from 10-40 min depending on when you arrive.
When is Mr. Jones open?
Mr. Jones is open on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
What are the best nights to go to Mr. Jones?
Weekends are the best.
What is the dress code at Mr. Jones?
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc).
For clubs with pool attire, you can read about the best day parties in Maimi.
How much do drinks cost at Mr. Jones?
Expect to pay $10-20 for cocktails. Bottles start at $450.
What kind of music do they play at Mr. Jones?
Mr. Jones features mostly hip hop and house.